Working with us
Hiring new staff to our close-knit highly professional team we are guided by two main principles:
1) We provide an opportunity for young people, who are just beginning their careers, to get a great experience and knowledge under the guidance of the leading specialists of the Company, thereby contributing to successful career groving of young specialist and at the same time increasing the human resource capacity of our Company.
2) We engage the high-level professionals, who have in-depth knowledge and long-term working experience in finance and audit spheres, providing them with the opportunity for realization of personal potential in working on difficult projects that require extraordinary solutions, thereby maintaining the highest quality of clients service of our Company.
However, despite the above-mentioned fundamental principles of our staff policy, we are deeply convinced that a person becomes a good specialist due to not only his professional knowledge and experience, but also his personal qualities, such as diligence, devotion, responsibility, and commitment self-improvement. It is because of the principle of personal diversity, we form a team of professionals who have the skills and abilities to solve problems of any level of complexity, and if you are such a person, we look forward to work with you!
Working hours: Full-time with occasional business trips.
Requirements to the candidate:
- Higher education in economics,
- CAP/CIPA certificate;
- Working experience in the financial sector,
- Good knowledge of PC and office software,
- Speaking and writing literacy skills,
- Knowledge of foreign languages is an advantage.